Tuesday, September 26, 2017

After prayer this morning




Let God arise, and let His enemies be scattered
and let them that hate Him
Flee from before His Face.
~Psalm 67
¡Viva Cristo Rey! ¡Viva la Virgen de Guadalupe!
Si vis pacem, para bellum!
Benedictus Deus in Saecula!

*I offer all I do to God and Our Sorrowful Mother any errors are mine alone.

This morning I woke and offered my day to God as I do every morning. I then prayed the Holy Rosary Something Our Blessed Mother has asked for. After praying my rosary, I knelt down next to my bed and prayed my morning prayers, with my Bible on the bed with the Crucifix on it.

When I finished my prayers, I prayed for the Holy Ghost to come into my heart and to lead me to help me with my fears for the world because they are so far from Him. I opened the Bible to a page with the picture on it of Jesus calming the sea, wow is all I can say. I read the Bible verse below Matthew 8: 26 And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up, he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm. I feel this was profound because of how I have been feeling about my family and how far they seem away from God and the Church He founded. I am just reminded lately of how little faith I have. That Our Lady has shown to me numerous times that She is there for me and for my family and that God is permitting all of this for the greater good.

I then shut the Bible and opened it to Luke 12:1-5 Christ warns against hypocrisy, the fear of the world and covetousness. He admonishes all to watch. 1 And when great multitudes stood about him, so that they trod one upon another, he began to say to his disciples: *Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hipocrisy.2 *For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed: nor hidden, that shall not be known.3 For whatsoever things you have spoken in darkness, shall be published in the light: and that which you have spoken in the ear, in the chambers, shall be preached on the house-tops.4 And I say to you, my friends: Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.  5 But I will shew you whom ye shall fear: fear ye him who, after he hath killed, hath power to cast into hell. Yea, I say to you, fear him.

This verse was also letting me know that God in His time will let us know who our enemies are. It is up to us to help them out of their ignorance or malice. He will show those who love Him and trust in His justice that all of the things going on with Pope Francis, Cardinals, Bishops and Our Lady’s Priests will be uncovered for all to see.
Luke 12 are HIS Holy Words not mine, be warned stay on His side to not be lead astray with false teachings of men.

Pray my fellow Catholics pray like there will be no tomorrow for the Pope, Bishops and Priests.

May God have mercy on us and may Our Lady and St. Michael guide and protect us in the days to come!

*All scripture is taken from the Haydock Douay-Rheims Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment