and let them that hate Him
Flee from before His Face.
¡Viva Cristo † Rey! ¡Viva la Virgen de Guadalupe!
Si vis pacem, para bellum!
Benedictus Deus in Saecula!
This post which ends December 31, 2018, I would like to help souls by truly understanding what we are to believe in, in being Catholic. Not just saying that you are Catholic but truly living IT.
In posting the Christian Doctrine I pray that those who read my blog will not only reflect on this past year but also on years past to understand that there is always something to learn and to share with others.
We are all on a journey and I pray on a path to heaven and not somewhere with flames yes hell and purgatory both have flames as stated in the Holy Bible and warnings from Our Heavenly Mother. This has made me reflect on and it reminded me of my own soul and where I want to go when I pass from this life.
I pray it does the same for all who read my blog.
Reflect on how you live and have lived your Catholic Faith this past year and if you are not Catholic, why aren’t you? If you are not, why not look into It? You will not be disappointed.
Any questions, please ask.
Christian Doctrine starts with the Ten Commandments
1. I am the Lord thy God thou shalt not have strange god’s before Me.
2. Thou Shalt not take the Name of the Lord thy God in vain.
3. Remember thou to keep holy the sabbath day.
4. Honor thy father and thy mother.
5. Thou shalt not kill.
6. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
7. Thou shalt not steal.
8. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s goods.
The Six Commandments of the Church of the Church
1. To hear Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation.
2. To fast and abstain on the days appointed.
3. To confess Mortal at least once a year.
4. To receive Holy Communion at least once a year and that during Easter-time.
5. To contribute to the support of our Pastors.
6. Not to marry person who are not Catholics, or who are related to us within the third degree of kindred, nor privately without witnesses, nor to solemnize marriage at the forbidden times.
The Seven Sacraments
The Three Theological Virtues
The Four Cardinal Virtues
Seven Gifts of the Holy Ghost
Wisdom, Understanding, Counsel, Fortitude, Knowledge, Piety,
The Fear of the Lord
The Seven Gifts of the Holy Ghost
Charity, Joy, Peace, Patience, Benignity, Goodness, Long-suffering,
Mildness, Faith, Modesty, Continency, Chastity.
The Spiritual Works of Mercy
To admonish the sinner,
To instruct the ignorant,
To counsel the doubtful,
To comfort the sorrowful,
To bear wrongs patiently,
To forgive all injuries,
To pray for the living and the dead.
The Corporal Works of Mercy
To feed the hungry,
To give drink to the thirsty,
To clothe the naked,
To ransom the captive,
To harbor the harborless,
To visit the sick,
To bury the dead.
The Eight Beatitudes
1. Blessed are the poor in spirt; for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
2. Blessed are the meek; for they shall possess the land.
3. Blessed are they that mourn; for they shall be comforted.
4. Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice; for they shall be filled.
5. Blessed are the merciful; for they shall obtain mercy.
6. Blessed are the clean of heart; for they shall see God.
7. Blessed are the peacemakers; for they shall be called the children of God
8. Blessed are they at suffer persecution for the sake of justice; for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Seven Deadly Sins and Their Opposite Virtue
Pride – Humility
Covetousness – Liberality
Lust – Chastity
Anger – Meekness
Gluttony – Temperance
Envy – Brotherly Love
Sloth – Diligence
Sins Against the Holy Ghost
Presumption – Despair – Resisting the known truth – Envy of another’s spiritual good – Obstinacy in sin – Final impenitence.
Sins Crying to Heaven for Vengeance
Willful murder – The sin of Sodom – Oppression of the poor – Defrauding laborers of their wages.
Nine Ways of Being Accessory to Another’s Sin
By Counsel, By command, By consent, By provocation, By praise or flattery,
By concealment, By taking part, By SILENCE, By defending a wrong.
Three Eminent Good Works
Prayer – Fasting – Almsgiving.
The Evangelical Counsels
Voluntary Poverty – Chastity – Obedience.
Remember, Christian soul, that today and every day of your life, you have:
God to glorify,
Jesus to imitate,
The Angels and Saints to pray to,
Your soul to save,
Your body to mortify,
Virtues to acquire,
Hell to avoid,
Heaven to gain,
Eternity to prepare for,
Time to profit by,
Neighbors to edify,
The world to despise,
The devil to combat
Passions to subdue,
Death, perhaps, to meet,
Judgment to face.
Pray to God and ask Our Lady of Sorrows, St. Joseph her most chaste spouse, St. Michael and St. Raphael to pray for and protect us, we need their help in this, The Final Battle.
I offer everything that I do to the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of His Holy Mother, any and all errors are mine.