Tuesday, March 24, 2020

WORDS OF COMFORT IN THESE TRYING TIMES

Let God arise, and let His enemies be scattered
and let them that hate Him
Flee from before His Face.
~Psalm 67
¡Viva Cristo Rey! ¡Viva la Virgen de Guadalupe!
Si vis pacem, para bellum!
Benedictus Deus in Saecula!
“Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus”

John 16:31-33 Jesus answered them: Do you now believe?
*Behold the hour cometh, and is now come, that you shall be dispersed, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me. These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world.

"Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?"
Luke 12:6

How much more does God love us than a bird? He gives us so many chances to come to Him through the priest to say we are sorry for the things that have offended Him in the gift of the sacrament of Confession this helps to humble us because humans are prone to pride as our first parents, Adam and Eve. Pride was the reason for their fall from grace, they wanted the knowledge that God possessed. It was also the reason that God's favorite angel fell, Lucifer was the favored but he wanted to be GOD with that choice he was cast out of heaven along with those angels who "would not serve."

HE is an amazing God. I pray that during this time you will grow in knowledge of Him. Since many of you have time now, would you watch this video ? Please take the time to watch. https://padreperegrino.org/?s=How+to+attend+Mass


Everything I do, I do for the love of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, St. Joseph Terror of Demons and the love of souls. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment