Saturday, February 24, 2018

DIABOLICAL ATTACK OF THE DEVIL and ADMONISHING THE SINNER

Let God arise, and let His enemies be scattered
and let them that hate Him
Flee from before His Face.
~Psalm 67
¡Viva Cristo Rey! ¡Viva la Virgen de Guadalupe!
Benedictus Deus in Saecula!


St. Anthony Mary Claret said in his Autobiography (written under the obedience of his spiritual director) "If you were to see a blind man about to fall into a pit or over a precipice, would you not warn him? Behold, I do the same, and do it I must, for this is my duty. I must warn sinners and make them see the precipice which leads to the unquenchable fires of Hell, for they will surely go there if they do not amend their ways. Woe to me If I do not preach and warn them, for I would be held responsible for their condemnation."pg.60

I have to admit I have never read his autobiography until now but I have said much of the same thing when I try and talk with priests and try to explain the urgency of speaking the truth and doing what is right according to tradition. When I have been shown the door, grabbed by the arm practically physically thrown out, but I continue with the work that I promised Our Lady while praying, kneeling on my living-room floor in January 2009.

I promised her if she would take care of my family I would do whatever she asked of me, for I know she would never lead me away from God's Will for she lived His Will so perfectly. I believe she wants me to help her priests which she has called, this is sometimes the hardest task I could have ever been given in this life but truly believe this is the reason I was left here after almost dying during back surgery in August 2010. I believe with all of my heart that I have been inspired to do what I am doing.

This is a copy of an email I sent out today and felt I would share it with those who just happen to come across my blog. Please have the courage to share this information with others but most importantly Priests.


I dedicate everything I do to Almighty God and His Blessed Mother especially her most Sorrowful Heart, any errors are mine.

This email is sent with the greatest love of GOD, respect and love for His Holy Priests, Religious, Holy Mother Church and for the salvation of souls!

Communion in the hand while standing up, is part of satan's attack on the Church ~Cardinal Robert Sarah Prefect of the Congregation of Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments. May God bless all who defend Our Lord Jesus Christ Who IS, truly Present in the Holy Eucharist!

May God bless and Our Lady, St. Michael, St. Raphael guide and protect us in the days ahead, may we be blessed by being martyrs for Christ!

"If a priest is determined not to lose his soul, so soon as any disorder arises in the parish he must trample under foot all human considerations as well as the fear of the contempt and hatred of his people. He must not allow anything to bar his way in the discharge of duty, even where he is certain of being murdered on coming down from the pulpit. A pastor who wants to do his duty must keep his sword in hand at all times". ~St. Jean Marie Baptiste Vianney, the Cure of Ars

The secret to Defeating the devil...the genius of satan is to deceive the human mind in order to seduce the human will. Memorize that logic. satan knows that all the evil in the world begins with ERROR. Let me repeat, satan knows that all the evil in the world beings with ERROR. In other words, all sin in the human heart begins as an UNTRUTH in the human mind."~Servant of God Fr. John Hardon

No comments:

Post a Comment